View Single Post
Old 2009-10-07, 16:22   Link #313
cloner4000

I checked Gamestop and the release date for North America is June 2010...wow....I can barely wait.

I have no problems with the setting and what not...I mean if you didn't go WTF when Isara said she took tank repair and driving class in High school... a military academy isn't that far off.

Maybe it's because I've played persona series that I don't mind school setting.

Plus the TGS trailer has ad-hoc multi-player, I am looking forward to that...and the sword slash..if lancer can do that it would be awesome!!!

The PSP probably go with PSP because it's easier to render anime than the CANVAS engine in good quality. And since the game was made by the original team, not the anime team..hopefully we can avoid some of the things they did in the anime.

The development team made it clear as explain by someone quite a while ago, that they are sure they are making it as a direct sequel instead of AU setting..So don't have to worry about that.

Although some people are not happy when SEGA said they'll consider future VC games set in console if this one sells well. Well as a VC fanboy..I myself are very happy at the news..
cloner4000 is offline   Reply With Quote