View Single Post
Old 2011-10-18, 10:03   Link #19
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
The wait has been killer ever since the start of the series, damn quarterly magazines.

Also surprisingly enough I think that Yuu will manage to not get with either of them. Right now it just doesn't seem like he has interests in doing anything with any of the girls and I think the series might go more along the lines of him helping them out like seen in chapter 5 or how he's trying to help Aoi out. I'm really curious about what Aoi's problem is. Is it her family life?
Part of me thinks that Yuu won't or at least try not to get involved, I think it will be played that he's smart enough to not get involved with his students but in the end will anyway(I always forget that he is only a few years older and that plays in favor of him getting with someone)
Altho whether or not he gets together with either or any I do think is still up in the air, could just go as you say and him helping the girls out but obviously I'm hoping for something
I think the student/teacher thing will be a big obstacle to overcome or at least provide the juciy drama.

On the note about Aoi, I forgot to add ot my previous post.
Even tho I said she isn't of much interest, thats just in comparison to Haruka but towards the sotry I think she will add quite abit.
I do like the little inner thoughts we got in ch5, her odd fascination with Yuu but also her complex towards him.
And then there is her family background as well, which hopefully should add to it all.
If I had to say I could see this very well ending with Yuu X Aoi but tbh I don't want that, even if I'd be fine with it.

Also seems we do have a sorta Yuu fascination going on