View Single Post
Old 2008-06-24, 12:59   Link #1298
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

I can't help but laughing when I'm reading your posts
Please continue, I need to laugh in this moment

If a relationship with Suzaku was possible why will we complaining ? Kallen and Suzaku never shared nothing, just some short friendship moments ; Moreover, he is acting as a jerk since the start of the serie (to me) then no, thanks, I don't want that my favourite character end up with this sort of guy ^^

Kallen and Lelouch are totally different of Kallen/Suzaku; You are talking about a pairing who had interactions since the very start (as Zero/Karen and as Lelouch/Kallen) and about a pairing which had to build their relatinship...humm...let's see...oh yeah ! One episode !

I admit it's totally the same ^^ good, you have a point

Seriously, before to coming trying to bash Kallen's fans, it will be good idea to found some acceptable arguments to undermine us

Anymlway, still not even one word about her in new summary...I don't think the rescue arc will be involved with Cult so, I can't help but think that her turn will come in Turn 16...(I think turn 15 will be still to the Cult)
I hope that we ill see her during a few moments at Turn 12, 13, 14, and 15 at least -_-
I'm sorry but with obvious and predictable posts like yours I'm laughing my ass off trying to see your pathetic attempt to prove a point anyway you may want to actually go back and (oh my god) ACTUALLY READ MY POST instead of looking at the responses that demon and Dark made and not waste any space.
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote