View Single Post
Old 2010-01-16, 12:20   Link #308
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

OT : I, on my part, blame Keroko as one of those who instigated me to play Touhou. The characters are too irresistibly cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I was never really concerned whether my decision was right or wrong, it was what I wanted to say so I said it. My major complaint with the dialogue in ME1 was it would say one thing on the options but what they come out with is either too nice or too rude than what you actually wanted to say.

Also it was hard being a renegade, I was trying to be a renegade but there were TOO many paragon things compared to renegade.

One final thing sometimes pointless conversations last too long.
I agree. There should have been a "Say Nothing" for all convos. Just for the lulz, we could also have "tilt head to side" or "make a noise", which the latter can be broken down into "Nyaa~", "Woof", "Squeak" or "make random noise".

The Paragon and Renegade shouldn't be equated to the Light/Dark side, just a reflection of how certain people would treat you as a whole. The Light/Dark side thing limits the choices you can make, or in D&D terms, being only able to be Lawful Good or Chaotic Evil, and not Chaotic Good/Neutral or Lawful Evil/Neutral.

I am one person who always play a female character because of they tend to always have more non-generic plot options. I guess it comes from being a male player trying to see from the position from an opposite sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
and i Just noticed, do all the girls have bigger hootas than in #1 or is that just a character thing >_>
Yes. The girls, apparently, don't wear sports bra anymore. But I don't think we can expect them to bounce like Himari's*.

* - From the anime Omamori Himari.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote