View Single Post
Old 2012-02-06, 16:50   Link #2
hyl
reading #hikaributts

- Air - a nice watch if you liked Clannad
- Angel Beats- some people liked it, some people think it was a train wreck. So it depends. The music and visuals were very nice though.
- Bleach- only if you really like shounen action animes. Also the anime original filers are usually quite bad.
- Blue Exorcist- Also a hit or miss anime, depending on what you expect. The first episode suggest it's dark, but the rest of the episodes it isn't. Also the last few episodes feels rushed, because the anime went for an original ending because the manga wasn't finished.
- Code Geass- the first season was very good, the 2nd season was much worse but still enjoyable (the writing was sometimes so bad, it was unintentionally funny)
- Fairy Tail- Same reasons as bleach, but there are very few fillers
- Guilty Crown- It is still ongoing, but it's also a hit or miss title for most people. Some people complain about the bad or poor writing. Also some people enjoy the 2nd half of the series, while others have dropped this serie because of it's change.
- Mushishi- didn't watch it
- Naruto- same reasons as with bleach, but with even more fillers
- Tsubasa Chronicle- personally i didn't like the anime as much as the manga. I liked the music though, but the pacing was worse than the manga, so if you really want to check this title out i recommend the manga instead.

so in short, i surely recommend code geass and Air. You can try Angel Beats and Guilty crown for a few episodes to see if you like it and if it was me i might hold off the other titles you listed for something else.