Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-12, 10:50   Link #1805
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarajis View Post
Saki: Give back Nodoka to you? Well, finders keepers you flat boarded nopan jersey-wearing Shizuno...
Shizuno: Okay... the jersey I'll take but flat as a board and nopan... look who's talking?
Awaii: Don't you ignore me here, Saki... your grudge is with me!
The fourth player: What am I supposed to be? Chopped liver? This is the Majhong Nationals, right? Don't you three ignore me! That's it!! When I win I'll be having my myself an oneechan and a big boobed wife!!

It's going to be a free-for-all-winner-takes-all battle...
Sorry but your 4th player really sounds like Kyouko to me. I can easily imagine her saying things like this in the finals. Depending on who the 4th player is, reaction can vary. Imagine if the 4th player is someone similar to my avatar with her goggles on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King-Slayer View Post
The biggest thing for me is the revalation that Teru isn't the Tin women even though we've seen tiny glimpes its a shock. Akado actually coaching is weird as well. But mostly in this chapter is the badass-ness of Yuu.
I felt that Ritz is trying to make Teru more human-like as the series progress while opposite can be said for Saki. Saki has becoming more and more like a true monster with each passing match.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote