View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 01:23   Link #15
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQuigleone View Post
This is why I stick to most boring kind of clothing possible.

Slacks and plain shirts.

I prefer to make a statement with what I say.
You'd make a terrible cosplayer. And that is an insult to all otaku.

Go dress better. You are a shame to all of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
Yea I've heard of Japanese trying to act black, which is just as bad if not worse (then again, chances that a Japanese black wannabe in Japan will annoy an actual black person to death with their misguided views on their culture are pretty low. Unfortunately in America I have seen some people hang out with other people, including Japanese, just because of their race, like they're collectable figurines or some shit).
Actually I thought it was quite silly and funny at the same time - transforming what is deemed an inferior personal quality into a fashion statement. That is like giving a middle finger to those one-track fashionistas who dress in the same way everyone else does. Striking a visual appeal otherwise from the mainstream perspective of "cool" and "nice" is no easy task, let alone popularising it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Oh...so that's what the neg rep I got for posting a Japanese music vid in the music forum meant...

Is that all it means? Guess those who love using these terms are more pathetic than I thought
Bro, think of it as a funny moment that these people doesn't bother to understand fashion. There are two kinds of people with bad fashion sense - people who mix gaudy colours that burn the eyes (like this and this), and people who degrade other people's perspective of fashion. The former has lousy fashion sense, while the latter has none; with these lines, there is a part of a table to put your respect on - namely the former party who tried to make a difference from the mainstream.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote