View Single Post
Old 2013-05-17, 23:56   Link #16
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Move the existing one
This. The existing power thread to the Index subforum since there are more powers to talk about in Index, and Railgun does not go as in-depth with regards to such stuff.

While it does confuse me at first, I do welcome the change (though I admit it's inconvenient to click twice just to get to the novel section, but that's just me). With regards to the novel discussion, we just end up going off-topic half the time, so those who want to check up the arcs can do so without actually spoiling themselves that much (until somebody posts a 'future spoiler alert'). In fact, I believe the High School DxD is currently on its second LN thread (or is it the third), so it's not that surprising.

Also, the 'rivalry' between Index and Railgun has certainly gone to an 'unhealthy' level for my tastes, even though we're doing an arc that originated almost 9 years ago again. I just hope that fans watch the shows and enjoy them for what they are, instead of trying to compare to a sister series and hating the other series for not showing their favorite character more prominently.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote