View Single Post
Old 2006-07-24, 12:24   Link #28
Nuzzles

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon
Hmm? But Ichigo's sword after the hollow training was stuck in shikai mode, and he didn't know it's name until much later, right? The handle of Kenpachi's sword is a little fancy-looking, so maybe it's stuck on shikai mode as well, but he can't use its ability like Ichigo couldn't use his? I wonder how much of Ken's ragged sword edge is because of neglect and how much might be the sword's actual shikai form... You tell me. After his defeat, he really got my hopes up, acting like he sympathized with the swords situation of having no name... But Kenpachi still hasn't reappeared in the manga... Anyway, too many random characters have been thrown in at this point, Kenpachi with special sword techniques to boot would just be ridiculously insane, so probably not likely...
No, when his hollow training was done, he appeared with his still broken sword. After accepting Uraharas next lesson, he runs around for a while then stops in his tracks suddenly. Then Zengetsu appears and talks to Ichigo. Then Ichi charges up, then screams out "ZANGETSU" and his shikai form appears.

At least that's how I remember it.