View Single Post
Old 2012-12-29, 16:57   Link #1233
Snuffle
likes cute things

This game is sure making me lose A LOT of sleep for it having such a large cast of likable characters.

So far I've finished Chihaya's, Akane's, Kotori's, and Shizuru's route. I'm not really in a hurry to begin Lucia's route since I'm not fond of violent girls, but I have so much momentum going right now that I just might go for it.

Spoiler for Chihaya route opinion:

Spoiler for Akane's route opinion + Very minor part referring to Chihaya's route:

Spoiler for Kotori's route opinion:

Spoiler for Shizuru route opinion:

Whew... that took a long time.

BTW, does anyone else think this game has a serious lack of CGs and special effects for the battles? Key should learn from TypeMoon.

It's hard for me to pick which my favorite heroine is. It's most likely Akane, she is just oh so pwetty. My rankings probably goes like this.

1. Akane , 2. Chihaya/Shizuru , 3. Kotori/Lucia

Although, Lucia is still unknown to me, I very highly doubt I will put in the 2nd place area. Her appearance, personality, and voice don't really do anything for me. But I do like how she always plays the tsukkomi role with Kotarou when making fun of Chihaya being a mecha. Also, I like it when her voice goes really high pitch when screaming lol.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote