View Single Post
Old 2012-07-27, 23:53   Link #438
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Great episode, but seeing Aomi suffer like that is really unfair specially towards someone who has done nothing wrong and get persecuted for unfair selfish reasons. It sucks we don't see enough of Aomi to understand her personality, granted I haven't played the game, but let me get back on this in an anime sense. based on what I've seen/observed.

This episode made it clear that Aomi's a heroine that can be sympathized with because of the way she's horrendously treated because her status at the school. It's clear that she's poor, and works in a factory to maintain an education and provide for her family, and it pains her so much because she'll willingly to put up with this mistreatment for siblings it seems. Just watching her at the end, accompanied by dramatic music, during the episode really just kills me inside, and I really hope that she'll have the courage to ask for help and for someone to help her get through this.

All and all, excellent episode, don't care much for politics but the campaign is going smoothly for Oojima and the rest of the club members...for now, but Aomi I hope someone helps her. People can be cruel especially towards those who work hard for a noble goal and because of one's status. I know it's to add drama for the series, but she doesn't deserve this.

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-07-28 at 11:26.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote