View Single Post
Old 2008-07-06, 13:24   Link #3567
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Lelouch and Nunally have a unique relationship. So important that it is part of Lelouch's core. Now what Lelouch wants for Nunally comes with the assistance of CC. Now Lelouch also has a unique relationship with CC. If Lelouch can make Nunally happy through CC then CC becomes more important because their relationship can benefit Nunally. Shirley represented the human Lelouch Lamperouge who attended Ashford. Nunally represents the true self of Lelouch Vi Britannia. Kallen is very close to CC in knowing about Lelouch and has excelled in other areas as well. Kallen represents Lelouch as Zero, Zero himself, and Lelouch's li side. So in other words a variety. All three women are vital to Lelouch's existence in one way or another. Even Kaguya and Diethard who represent Zero's human and Zero's ruthlessness respectively. Just like Lelouch's brothers and sisters who were loyal to Marianne -- Cornelia, Euphemia, Schneizel, and then others like Jerimiah and Anya represent Lelouch Vi Britania through their great respect for his mother and her children. While Charles and VV represent Lelouch's hatred for Britannia and and what Lelouch Vi Britannia could have become.

edit: I know some what I said is vague, but take your zoom lens and zoom out a bit, you'll see what I'm talking about.

edit:

Rolo's situation would be different. Rolo just up and killed Shirley in cold blood, while Lelouch found himself in a situation where he had no choice.
I can see where all this is going. As the character chart makes clear, Lelouch has to balance his three identities of Vi Brittannia, Lamperouge and Zero. Other characters know different combinations of these identities (some know only one, others know all three). The whole mix gets especially interesting with Anya, who knows of Vi but suspects Lamperouge, and Nunnally, who knows Vi, Lamperouge but not Zero. Kallen knows Lamperouge and Zero, and Jeremiah may have been familiar with Vi.

Based on his past though, I wonder what images Lelouch would see if CC used her bad-memories geass on him (not that she would, but what if)?