View Single Post
Old 2008-07-06, 14:03   Link #3571
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Spoilers from 2ch.
On July 4th, ID:gDqKm04O0 posted about the storyboards for Turn 13 & 14 that he came across in his workplace. No photo was given, but he wrote down the key events in these 2 episodes. As crazy as those seem, what he gave about Turn 13 turned out to be all correct.
Spoiler for Turn 13:
Since Turn 13 proved his creditability, I'm posting what he gave for Turn 14.

However, I sincerely suggest that please skip this. It gives away WAY TOO MUCH. The spoiler for Turn 13 spoiled the whole episode for me. I was like "oh great, so these were true!" when watching Turn 13 and didn't feel surprised. I felt that I missed all the tension and wished that banging my head against the wall could make me forget reading those.

The reason I'm posting these is, even if I don't do it, someone else may post it anyway... either claiming it's his own speculation or unsure blah-blah-blah and cause a stir. Compared to having halfarsed guesses floating around, I'd rather post this myself.

Turn 14
Spoiler for said to be from Turn 14 storyboard:
BTW, don't expect any further info from this person. He didn't use a trip-code (identity system in 2ch), and his ID has long expired.
Therefore, if anyone post any further "spoilers", unless a photo is given, there's no way to prove the creditability.