View Single Post
Old 2010-02-16, 05:02   Link #869
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Spoiler for ep 7:

As for how civilization came to this point I think the common anime premise of an inhuman enemy pushing humanity to the brink of extinction is applicable.

It wouldn't surprise me if the legendary Fire Maidens were schoolgirls drafted into the military and saved Seize long ago. Thus the tradition began of only females manning the former school now fortress outpost.
Holy crap the characters have backstories....honest to god backstories.....wow I did not see that coming after witnessing so many moe series look like they were going to have another side to them and then failing to do anything out of the ordinary. Okay so at this point I think anyone that still compares it to K-On on anything other than the character designs is being a little superficial. Hopefully Sora No Woto if not a great or outstanding series in the end can at least encourage others to follow it's example in showing that moe and personality/backstory do not have to be mutually exclusive. Hope it does well if for nothing else other than that.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote