View Single Post
Old 2012-03-16, 21:05   Link #2802
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

I think the "Skies of Aquaria" episode is going to be about them playing the movie more than watching it. I mean, something like the hilarious Cosplay episode from the OS, but this time Fudo wants them to learn about the story of Sylvia and Apollo. This is a mix of two episodes from OS: that episode about the feather they found (episode 10 or so) and "Cosplay of the Soul" (episode 17? I can't remember). At the end of this week episode, Kagura appears and things happen in a bad way. And then, next week we have "Beast of love" revolving around Kagura and Zessica, I guess.

That's my bet.

In addition to those comments about original Apollo: in the TV Series he wasn't very rude to everyone at the begining neither. Remember one of the first episodes, that one about the feet training. He was pretty kind to Rena when Sylvia was complaining about the training: he made her realize she was being very impolite because Rena was blind and in a wheelchair. And he was pretty kind to Reika when she was depressed, too. And to Rena again in the vampire episode. Sure, he had his issues against the authority and was immature, but he wasn't rude and inconsiderate to everyone.

Last edited by Zaresh; 2012-03-16 at 21:20.
Zaresh is offline   Reply With Quote