View Single Post
Old 2009-04-16, 23:07   Link #73
foxy12

i just finished watching this awesome show, i like all the girls but my fav was ai-chan and here's my opinion-

hiromi-i liked her a lot and felt so much Sympathy towards her.it was rlly painfull watchin hiromi dealing and suffering because of her feelings for shin .i also feel like hiromi is misunderstood by so many ppl because she is real and more dramatic than the other two..those who dislike hiromi need to re-watch the show a gain cuz all of hiormi's actions were ttly human ..

noe-who wouidn't like this girl -she's too overrated though but she deserve it -noe was truly an amazing charater -how she was acting like a child and an aduilt at the same time -at the beginning she was this MOA girl but towards the end she became very painful to watch -dealing with the loss of her grandma ,her feelings for shin and jun's feelings for her ..but i'm glad she got her tears ..

aiko-she is my favourite character and it pains me to see so much hate for her because she doesn't have much screentime play like the great noe or hiromi .if ppl can understand hiromi and noe then why can't they understand aiko's character as well .i also can't believe that some ppl were rooting for aiko..her love for shin was an unhealthy love (full of lies )and i think it was a burden to her heart and she coudn't love nabuse because of her guilt (self-loathing)it was painfull watching aiko trying so hard for an impossible love that she knew she might not be able to get just because she was seeking for pity love from shin -despite the screentime play i think that aiko was more realistic than hiromi because even though she's back with nabuse she still feels guilty ..hiromi's situation was indeed tragic and she suffered the most in this series but it was more like a cinderella story with a happy ending .it'll be more tragic if it was the truth that she and shin r siblings ..i also think that aiko suppressed her feelings longer than hiromi did (hiromi suppressed her feelings more when she moved in to thier house because of the lie )still i'm very happy for aiko and nabuse ..aiko is not a bad person in my opinion ..she was just rlly conflicted with herself and didn't know how to express herself well and didn't want to face rejection and so she continued to go after shin ...

i guess that all three girls are extermely tragic/sympathetic characters.heromi had a tragic past and was forbidden to be with the person she loved .noe lost the most precious thing 'her tears' and lost her loved ones (her grandmother,shin and jun).aiko fell deeply in love and was blinded with the wrong person and was always destined to fail and lose everything because of that vital love ....

horomi is able to smile a gain even though she still effected by her past and aiko found the one who will truly make her happy even though she still lives with a broken heart and still suffering from the guilt .noe is deeply heartbroken but at least she got her tears back and made new friends ..not the best end for these girls but at least they're happy which what this show was all about ...it was never a noe Vs hiromi game ..
foxy12 is offline   Reply With Quote