View Single Post
Old 2009-09-29, 10:26   Link #20102
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
I think it's just that they don't think Kyon really needs to know about this at the current time, until they determine for certain if Itsuko is really who and what she says she is.

An optional scene on Day 5 will kind of address this, actually.

Spoiler for September the Fifth, Day 4: Hallway: A Familiar Laugh:

I would remind everyone, or inform those who don't know, to keep in mind that this scene normally only triggers after you've beaten six routes, though this restriction will be removed for the demo.

I'm not actually that pleased with how this turned out, but what can you do, it's too early and I'm sleep-deprived and exhibiting the physical symptoms of stress.

Enjoy. And yes, I am a proponent of the Kansai dialect = Southern drawl translation convention.

(Those who have been paying attention up till now should draw a fair few conclusions from this scene, heh.)
Tsuruya is awesome. Therefore, any scene with her is awesome by default. Good job with that one.

So, that was a Southern accent? I had no idea.

By the way, what about that new font? Something important?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwhite View Post
'Cause it has the seitenkan characters in it as well? There's an index somewhere if you go and read all of them.
That "somewhere" can be found in the very first page of this thread. Just below the index archive of the fanfics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scify View Post
The Tsuji project is a VN where the seitenkan characters meet the normal characters. Hence the name (Tsuji translates to Crossroads).
Actually, the official name is "Croassroads Project". Anyway, I guess Tsuji can be used as well. (I use it in my personal files)
Heatth is offline   Reply With Quote