View Single Post
Old 2011-01-20, 12:04   Link #199
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
^^ I am done with you. You go on ignore Mr. Scape..^_^ My skin is pretty tough trust me. If anything I am too hard for you. Again that is your opinion and just because you say "Bleach has handled it's story and cast pretty badly since the end of Soul Society" doesn't make it fact. Bleach has lot of fans that feels the opposite. It's my pleasure and I don't feel guilty about it. My thing is how many times can you say that? Okay we got you think the story is crap. However it's not contributing to the discussion. It's just senseless bashing. Also I notice people usually make the comparison whenever they want to justify their opinion that Bleach is terrible or their reasons for preferring another manga. Or when they can't comprehend the ability of character so they go for the closest thing that can understand. i.e Naruto's Kyuubi and Ichigo's hollow which was always compared and lot's of fanboys tried to use Naruto to explain Ichigo's power and they are nothing alike
No our jokes are senseless bashing, the thing is it seems like you mistake voicing criticisms of the manga as senseless bashing, you also take away any and all point to discussion if you completely disregard other peoples opinion. If people don't like something then they probably have a reason for it and a lot of the time the reason isn't as ridiculous as "My favourite character died so this manga sucks" - that is a stupid reason and should be ignored. Most of what people are saying are legitimate criticisms and just because you disagree doesn't mean it is wrong, (If I disagree then it is wrong ) saying you want discussion then disregard people's opinion destroys all point in discussion.

Also even if you take out all the opinions and make facts of the bad things then heres how it goes:

There is several things left unexplained causing plot holes
Characters change personalities randomly
Power levels fluctuate randomly which can leave readers confused
Things gain new explanations a lot
A lot of people do not like the way the story is going

Sure it has its good points but it needs to address those problems

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan