View Single Post
Old 2012-05-07, 00:54   Link #59
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Here's some speculation on the eventual dates:

Rias: Lovey-dovey, both extremely shy and embarrassed (Love hotel? please?)

Akeno: Goes to her shrine, do erotic things while apologizing to Kami-sama

Asia: They go back to the places they went when they first met, nostalgic atmosphere

Xenovia: She wants to have sex, he convinces her to just have fun, she acts surprisingly girly

Koneko: Rap concert!

Ravel: She takes him to a high-class restaurant to show off, he says he likes her cakes better, insert tsundere here

Irina: Just guessing, but either something sentai related, or they have a talk about angels and devils. Starts out about government, ends with Irina wanting a child to "help establish better relations"

Azazel: He probably just wants to learn about what happened to Ise in the gap, talks about dissecting a new life form(Ise)

Kiba: Wants a training match. My guess is a short but hard battle ending in a tie. They do a bro-hug afterwards, got seen by someone, yaoi rumors explode

Gasper: Was he on the list? Anyway, this would probably be a serious discussion about power and controlling it properly. Heavy foreshadowing on vol 14

Of course, given my track record with guessing, this is probably all wrong.
Yeah Gasper is in the list. Also i don't know about Irina but i think she is in the list as well . But you forgot Ross we know she is one in the list. I thought that n0m@n confirm this spoiler.

From what i Remember the girls made the date list(?) and the guy (kiba and Gasper) what make something like boy talk(?) and Azazel just add himself in the list (you guyst know how he is) .
But i can be wrong. I just say what i remember from the spoiler .