View Single Post
Old 2013-02-17, 05:25   Link #7485
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Alright, fair enough. We don't have to continue much, the other aspects have been hashed out again and again, so I'll let it lie here. I've just been wondering about that, you are far from the first Ranka fan on this board who has expressed ( more or less ) severe reservations against Alto, so it has always been a question for me why you guys want him so much to be with Ranka.
Others may have a different reply though. We each have different impressions of the character. Personally, I've never found a reason to kill a character for being with the wrong girl. Hating a character is far enough. However, since I have neither desire, I am one of those neutral people.
As an answer to your pairing question: I don't like sibling relationships turned into love. I am not into incest. It is a whole story of having been close to my half-brother who I rarely saw and died from dialysis. So unless there was a third romantic interest, like Michael, there is no path but Alto.
Still, I like him especially more than her biological brother. For one, he expressions emotions.

Quote:
Nah, nobody is having major bad feelings here, it was just a curious question of mine. No kerfluffling of any kind going on.
IKR?
We're having a civil conversation. Geez. No one can allow that, huh?