View Single Post
Old 2012-05-30, 00:50   Link #34
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
The question of their potential relationship really does make me wonder. She does seem to be more fired up about the mysteries than anything else, but at the same time could see things developing. She can only keep on returning to the well for answers so often before she thinks about the person she's going to. Besides helping answer the question of her Uncle has to mean a lot. Could be the first step that starts a lot of things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
I think it's the mysteries that will divulge Chitanda and Oreki's relationships. While mystery will make them closer, I think it's those same mysteries that will cause Oreki to focus more on them than on Chitanda.

Just saying.
Or you could bash me and break my hopes epicly.
Well if it comes to the mystery vs Chitanda I'm less worried about that being the main issue. It seems like satisfying Chitanda has remained the main motivation for his efforts. Could see your point since there was a hint of the mystery being a bit more important when he went back to his old theory. Still I can't see Houtarou being so interested in mysteries that he'd ignore Chitanda in the process, just don't see it from his character.