Thread: Gundam Quotes
View Single Post
Old 2006-05-25, 17:30   Link #54
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

"Man..why don't you just give it up and stop pretending to be human...?" - Duo Maxwell.

"I have to decide for myself whether or not peace at the costs of lives can really be defined as peace!" - Wu Fei, Endless Waltz

"Humanity did not change! Although all enemies were defeated, Earth did not change one bit!!" - Wu Fei, Endless Waltz

"I fight for the soldiers who were used as weapons!! I'm fighting for the sake of ALL Soldiers, including yourself!!" - Wu Fei, Endless Waltz

"You and I are the same!!! We're both only able to acknowledge our existence on the battlefield!!!" - Wu Fei, Endless Waltz

"I've been lost ever since the day I was born..." - Heero Yuy, Endless Waltz

"I'm getting rid of them all......anyone that fights is my enemy!!!" - Heero Yuy

"You're afraid of dying....aren't you??? Well then....YOU SHOULDN'T BE FIGHTING AT ALL!!!" *BOOM!!!!* - Quatre Rerbaba Winner

"I CAN HANDLE A SYSTEM LIKE THIS, NO PROBLEM!!!! AAAHHH!!!!!" *dies* - Lt. Trent (XD)
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote