View Single Post
Old 2010-07-04, 18:44   Link #270
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
They could be using a "Save the best for last" strategy. Because I think Ayatsuji's arc is pretty far away, too. They might be ordering them based on importance. Or there could be no ordering process at all.

As to why they put Haruka first. I think it's smart because it acts as more of a hook compared to a less popular character leading things off. But at the same time I don't think it would be too smart to give away the most anticipated arc (Nanasaki's) right off the bat. I say most anticipated because she seems to be the most popular character (Deservedly so ).

If I had to choose, I would say there's no specific strategy in the arc ordering.
Well, if "based on importance" means featuring the default for last, then I guess that makes sense. For viewers and fans though, the real meaning of such is always different, hence favourites and rankings.

But you're right. Maybe the order of character arcs was spread out in order to balance viewer interest.

I'm not really complaining, since Haruka has become one of the more interesting characters for me; however, after her and Kaoru I don't think I'll be looking forward to the rest of the arcs as much these two.

Sigh... Ah, well.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote