View Single Post
Old 2008-10-04, 01:05   Link #2004
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double 120% View Post
Lelouch most likely ordered the remaining parts of the Guren to be destroyed when he defeated the Black Knights. Or at the very least locked up and put away so it couldn't be repaired and used against him.

After his "death" there is the possibility they repaired and rebuilt the Guren since it showed Shen-Hu repaired. However, it would take Laksharta, Lloyd, and Cecile (all three of them) to completely repair it. And I still don't see Laksharta willing to cooperate with Lloyd or Cecile. She gives me the impression that she doesn't like others tinkering with her creations. She seemed plenty mad the first time she saw Guren SEITEN.

So Guren SEITEN may just be a one time collaboration that will most likely not happen again. In a "post Lelouch" world, such a powerful knightmare frame may not be needed either since Lancelot Albion is gone.
why would lelouch destroy it for no reason
kallen was in jail (and no one else could pilot it)
and it was junked anyway
why destroy it (even more so when he knows what it means to kallen)

i never suggested that Lloyd and Laksharta would repeir it
i say kallen could be keeping it and fixing it up by herself (to the extent that she can, probably no radeation arm or energy wings,maybe Laksharta could even give her spare parts and a float unit)
she does have the technical skill to maintain it for a whole year by herself (as well as her old glassgo)
and she is a KMF freak (from several sources)
think of it as fixing up an old car