View Single Post
Old 2012-12-03, 09:27   Link #2608
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Unfortunately, the student councils I know are made up mostly of a bunch of cliquish socialites whose intention is to be popular and famous in school rather than help the students. Cue mindless politics, time wasted, and a whole drama scene akin to a corporate boardroom.

And it is a standard report, even from those (obviously cosplayer-types, duh) who are part of it, that many seem to harbour some sort of dislike for otaku. Especially the type of "nerd" who raise "concerns" and challenge teachers during history lessons. Weirdly though, history teachers seem to love these students creating some sort of rift whenever a history teacher is given charge of the student council.

P.S I am not from the student council. I had friends who are in it, and whenever they sit down and talk about their own council mates, things are heard.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote