View Single Post
Old 2014-04-30, 15:01   Link #5
Hazou
Immortal Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I'm not sure if a Lain reboot would work. Part of the reason Lain worked when it first aired was because widespread home PC use and the internet were both fairly new back then, making Lain's series concept and ideas seem very topical and edgy for the time. Taken out of that context, I'm not sure if the narrative works that well.

How about....the fact that we are developing technology to fast. Says some articles on Wired. I think its still very topical, especially as companies try to take over Net nuetrality, etc.

Also, I didn't think HxH needed a reboot. I quite liked the fillers people complain about and thought they fit in seemless. So if HxH got a reboot, so should Yu Yu Hakusho. Simply because I'd like to see what it look like with todays animation standards. Its a great show and it did follow the manga closely, but I mean...I want it to look pretty.

Technolyze is still visually impressive. Its on my hard drive. I just really like the anime. A lot.

For me animes deserve reboots because they are so damn good, you wouldn't mind rewatching them again.

FMA got a reboot. Brotherhood follows the manga more closely, I just never got into the manga or FMA anime or even Brotherhood. I just don't like FMA.

Burn strongly and freely, my immortal flames.
Hazou is offline   Reply With Quote