View Single Post
Old 2007-01-10, 22:19   Link #17
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CIpnb071YVM
This the teaser you speak of...

I don't know... on the one hand, animation can definatly add on well to the fights... but on the other hand, nothing new will really be in the anime, and after over a year of reading the manga, i've kinda become rather disinterested in the anime...

not to mention my studies into animation has been have a bit of a negative effect on how a veiw anime animation

"Hell ya bring it on"... definatly no
"animator's betrayed me"... not quite, if i don't watch it's out of a lack of interest as opposed to spite
For sure, anime producers are notorious for cutting corners in their animation. Repeated use of the same frames, static images over moving backgrounds, animating characters mouths but not the rest of their faces, etc. But I think we will see some very high-quality animation, maybe even surpassing the Lee-Gaara fight. Not every episode of course, but I imagine they will be trying to pull out the stops to impress the viewers and re-hype the franchise. Anyway, anything will look good after a year of filler.

BTW, does anyone know if they'll be starting Part II with the Kakashi Gaiden or not?
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote