Thread: Haku's Attempts
View Single Post
Old 2008-06-28, 11:09   Link #323
Hakuryu
Klutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Oh wow your animation skill have improved a lot and to be honest your overall skill in general has improved a lot .
Goodness, thank you so much. I'm so glad you think so. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
That's really horrible. You know, I'm really glad that in spite of that opposition, you kept drawing and improving. You should be very proud of yourself for that, too. It isn't easy to keep doing something in the face of opposition and criticism. Having done something similar myself, I respect you quite a bit for having overcome that.
Well, you, and others here were a big help in getting me to draw more as well as enjoy the concept of drawing again. I took a long break a year ago because some people got the better of me and crush the fun I used to have with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
On the other hand, sometimes it's fun to keep doing it just to spite them. ^^ Art is expression, and sometimes adopting a business as usual approach is the appropriate way of giving them the finger.

Keep up the good work Hakuryu.
Haha, you do have a point there. Interesting way to put it, though.
And thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
That is indeed horrible, and although I have experienced such things when I draw (once got my drawing stepped on by a bunch of people), it still pains me how people cannot accept a form of self expression.

Oh well, me goes my weird talk again
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that you've been through it too. It's such a horrible thing to have to face, isn't it? And your talk isn't weird at all. ^^

Kay, rough sketch of Bakugami. He looks more like a kid after I started drawing him. The proportions aren't right yet; I'm working on it. xD
-Big-

-Smaller-

And another sig~

Last edited by Hakuryu; 2008-06-28 at 11:27.
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote