View Single Post
Old 2009-03-18, 08:28   Link #11834
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyng222 View Post
Where did u get that base for the gold frame? What is that base called? I wanna get a base like that for one of my kits.
It is a Kotobukiya base. As far as I recall, no. 4. But I'm not sure about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanvamp View Post
BTW Jackyng222, loved your Kamille and Char
He has a Char and Kamille, too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCapcom View Post
I was thinking of buying lunamaria's zaku as well take alot of pics I think ill buy it when I grab SD Destiny
I was thinking of buying Lunamaria's and Rey's Zaku, but in 1/100 to support the MG Impulse :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirouni View Post
WOW, nice gold frame. It looks awesome, what grade is that?
Subarunyon is right: It's a 1/100 HG. Great stuff :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subarunyon View Post
And I believe the base is from Gundam Mk-II MG (might be wrong). It does look much better with the Amatu though. I always found it looks strange with the MkII ^^;
Generally, it is just as JayCee says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
Just to confirm MK II MG does not have a base kit. Base kits usually have to be bought seperately as shown by the Kotobukiya Mechanical Chain Base sets. As far as I know no gunplay kits do have bases included in the kits. Only display stands are usually included in the kits. But feel free to correct me
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
Half correct. Only reason I know is I have MG grade MK II. I can confirm, well 99% certain anyway that they don't have hangar for any MG grade as of the moment. Only exception to the rule is the PG grade MK II which has a hangar. It is noteable that it's often PG grade kits come with extra goodies as such. But it's expected with the huge price tag that goes with PG grade kits.

However the earlier version of MK II does have a launch pad if I recall correctly.
You did your homework, didn't you?