View Single Post
Old 2009-07-21, 10:51   Link #16
SMASHERJACKSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk View Post
I think Whitebeard is still a Pirate for the sake of being a Pirate (even though we now know that he wants to make Ace the Pirate King, man imagine how badass that is to have Whitebeard on your team trying to make the King). The same thing go for Shanks, why would we want to find One Piece? He already knows what One Piece is and the True History (unless he's like Whitebeard and want to make Luffy the King or something like that).
this brings up something ive been wondering abut for along time, which is how much does shanks know about one piece/raftel/the true history, was he on the last expedition to raftel? did roger go the final bit of the journey alone or with only a few crew members [raleigh + unknowns] - u may be right that he along with WB are pirates for the sake of it, which to me reinforces the notion that one piece is peace/freedom something along those lines.

Also, wonder how much or if at all well see akainu's ability's in this war, would be a farce if we didnt at least get a glimpse of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
By scale and amount of forces we wont be likely to see anything of this scale, when/if Strawhats unite then battles will probly center more around them and be smaller in scale.

At THIS moment its a WAR, not a small battle but a war that will shape the future of entire world.
true by scale it seems to be one if not the biggest, but dont forget the revolutionary's, other yonkou, and also oda's writing, i for one didnt expect things back when bb defeated ace to turn out quite like they have though i did expect a brawl of some sort but nothing of this magnitude.