View Single Post
Old 2012-07-18, 11:22   Link #463
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Nothing would change even if Asuna knew the whole affair. She pretty much knows 80% of the whole thing, and even if she found out some of the... deeper details, it's in the past. Sachi may had been a real contender, but the story of Sachi & Kirito wasn't there to spice up a love drama.

Once again, I'm thinking that a real love-triangle would probably never even happen, if it actually came to a situation that Sachi lived, unless Asuna started at a similar time with Sachi.

If Sachi never died, I won't be surprised if Kirito eventually started to see Sachi as a more than just a replacement-imouto. Probably will take some time, but Sachi was clearly someone important to him. If Sachi died & revived... well, I said my case. He'd probably force himself to love her just because she does.

In these cases, I don't see Kirito being swayed by any other girl, even if it's Asuna.
Now, that's rich fanfic fuel. Asuna must rue the day she left Kirito after Monochrome, once they meet up again.

Though it would have been a rather dependent relationship (in contrast to how equal KiritoX Asuna is) and one that lacked the same level of chemistry that Asuna had with Kirito.

Last edited by novalysis; 2012-07-18 at 13:50.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote