View Single Post
Old 2004-05-30, 03:35   Link #2920
junko
model bliss

Gah, I haven't posted in sooo long. So many pictures! *Faints from visual overload.*

MidoriShinobi: Nice picture. Very surreal, very pretty. I'm all out of points, and Props are kind of dusty, what with sitting in my attic all year, but I do have some nice hallucinogenic brownies, so, eat up!

Roots: Congratulations! You look so cute in your gown. Silk Dreams, eh? Sounds like a lemon fanfic. :X

Caliban: "Hey there, Mr. Muscle-y Arm, why the long face?" Heh, just kidding. Seriously, though, you should smile. Though you pissy face looks very cute.

JOJO'S STAR: Kawai! And, what are you talking about, scary? Though you do look kind of sad.

LoveOfAnime: You're 31?!? Dude . . .

Mr_Paper: Kinda hard to judge from you pic, but I'd say you were in your mid-late 20s, about 15 years younger than I thought you were. And blonde? I never would have guessed. Very nice, man. I think I'll stalk you, now.

Sid_Burn: You remind me of Peter Parker. Go figure.

Dopeskills: Jeez, you and Cammie, always posting these slammin' pics. What's with that, huh?

Sakura-chan: sorry, can't see your pics.

CaSe: Rawk is good. More rawk.

Necrodeath: Was there a pissed-off ferret in any way involved with this picture?

Lanimoo: Both are equally hot. Now post more pictures.

Side note: Moby must DIE for redoing "Spin Spin Sugar"!
junko is offline   Reply With Quote