View Single Post
Old 2012-10-04, 16:33   Link #9864
sid67max68

I don't think it is samurai champloo

first of thanks for responding.. posted same question on 4 other anime forums this is only one to respond. I really don't think its from samurai champloo because the hero did die. The episode with mugen fighting Shaolin-trained swordsman episode 10 "Lethal Lunacy" is the one maybe your thinking about where he plays dead and mugen catches him on the way in is amazing. I wanna say it was an older anime movie not a t.v. series. I am happy that some people recall this scene. I been looking through all my old anime collections to find it to no e-vale. It wasn't in ninja scroll which i really thought it was. Wasn't in yojimbo, sword of doom, sword of the stranger, 7 samurai. I am really starting to run out of material. I wish blockbuster was still around cause i swear i had rented from there anime section a long time ago. Anyone have any good website with a lot of old samurai movies/anime archives. I have been doing google searches for anime's that end in heroic sacrifice, but no luck. I know google is so touchy with what you search with and am starting to loose hope. If anyone has a link to an anime archive or something like that i could read through that would be awesome because i am not giving up till i find out what this scene was from. Thanks again for your help again..
sid67max68 is offline   Reply With Quote