Thread: Nanoha - Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2009-02-03, 09:06   Link #1052
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
Hakuten-oh's height is unknown.Voltaire's height is about 15m.
Short...

A good number of mobile suits you see in Gundam shows are taller than him! @_@

Well, I guess he just appears massive due to his girth as well... Heck, I suddenly got hit by the idea that his wingspan might just be longer than his height. =_=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
On the topic of Voltaire and Hakuten-Oh... Any idea/estimate of what their magical rank is? I'll wring your neck if you say "OVER 9000!"
Personally, I'd rank him even higher than any of the Aces in terms of sheer power under normal circumstances. (With the possible exception of Hayate. But heck, how COULD we know? We got to see NOTHING of her full power at SS-rank.)

Anyways, seeing as how he blasted tons of drones with a ENORMOUS Dragon Laser Blast, I'd bet he's near (if not at) the top of the ladder as far as modern-time magical entities go. I'll be damned if that Dragon-breath attack doesn't reach (more preferably surpass) S-rank in attack power.

If the producers come along and say he's SSS, I won't have much trouble accepting it. But as for now, I'm keeping the range from SS to SSS. To expect any less from the Big Boss Dragon would be doing him an injustice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
They fluctuate in size constantly. In one scene they're smaller then the buildings, in another they practically dwarf them.

Best to just accept what the booklets say.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2