View Single Post
Old 2010-08-27, 08:17   Link #42
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
It surprises me too - UNS1 made a lot of the manga events even *better*. Not only does it look ridiculously close to the anime, the major fights (taming Gamabunta, fighting Gaara, etc) have the look of the anime, and the awesomeness of the manga -- and expand it even further, making it much, much more of an epic fight, and you truly felt being part of the fight.

Man, just talking about the game alone gets me all pumped up.

I played the demo on the ps3, and the Kakashi vs Naruto and Sakura 2.0 is epic.
Yeah, The trailer look fantastic, and ever since I played a Naruto game for
PS2, I was looking for a game like this, I have played both Broken Bond and Rise of the ninja, and dont get me wrong they are entertaining to some point, they look good...but the ugly part start with the fights, The amount of thing you can do are limited in a fight, and when you do a special move, you have to enter a minigame, Character like Sasuke or Naruto don’t need an aim for hitting their mark with Chidory and rasengan, you just need to keep the rasengan or Chidory inside the same circle....but OMG, try to hit a Tsukijomy or Shikas Shadow jutsu, you actually have a crosshair for tuskijoumy and its almost impossible to hit the target....

Anyway, The fights for me are important, and I hope that this game is not going to lack in this department,.