View Single Post
Old 2013-03-04, 22:45   Link #339
Team Rocket Elite

We're in Phase 2 now and that means 3-way matches. As many probably expected, the shrinking groups are hurting the Madoka character more and more. All of them ended up doing worse than I expected even after I manually lowered all of their ratings in my stats between phases. Homura is roughly borderline now but as this rate she'll probably miss the cut.

Menma also seemed to do worse now. Considering she did this last year as well I think she really does benefit from larger groups. Her position is a bit better that Homura but she might miss the cut as well.

On the other hand, Mine Riko and Gasai Yuno back towards where they used to be last year. Yuno is unlikely to get in again but Riko might climb her way back over the border.

Kirishima Shouko had a strong finish in Phase I but it seems to have been a one time deals. She largely goes back to how she was before that round and is back on the borderline of advancement.

Ayukawa Tenri performed really well and nearly beat Ritsu. I've been having a lot of problems pinning down where Tenri really is since she keeps making large jumps in my stats. I guess I'll see how she does next round.