View Single Post
Old 2009-02-26, 14:52   Link #865
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
@elindir - Well, he basically made some research with a great help of Rey. Still, he pulled out the plan decently despite being less experienced and skilled than Kira.
I think experience part here is debatable. Forget about the real-life experience. Someone who works out thousands of simulations of the real-scenario to cover almost every possibility cannot be considered as a less experienced pilot. Kira was doing those on the run, but Shinn used those scenarios to help reach his goal. Could anyone else have achieved the same results with the same suit? I think, that is a possibility. Which may be enough to show not to pay too much attention to such results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelouchZeroFTW View Post
So far (crosses fingers for the ending) Gundam 00 is managing to claw back some respectability for the franchise.
They are different type of shows, different types of settings. To me, Seed feels more like watching an anime, and 00 feels more like reading a manga. I don't need to ignore one for the other, as I can enjoy both at the same time. But, not under the title of Gundam.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote