Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-07, 09:18   Link #13540
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
How about this weird theory which shouldnt be possible but anyways, I was thinking maybe Moka's mother doesn't even exist? Maybe Moka is the mother? Hold on that didnt come out right, I mean maybe Moka is the wife of Daddy Starbucks? I mean she has looked for her mother for a while, hasnt she? And still couldnt find her, maybe its coz the mother didnt even exist in the first place?
you are right... it is weird ... she has to have a mother somehow, that is if the author doesn't pull a " magically created" cheese on us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
OR MOM could be sealed(hiding) within the Rosario.
Remember the Rosario was created by our good friend the principle of Yokai Gakuen.
that sounds more plausible to me, especially since the timing of the mother's disappearance and the appearance of the rosario at the same point seems to be too constructed to be just coincidence. Her mother looking like outer is another evidence as it has been stated before. Still I wouldn't go as far as to say Outer is actually Inner's mother per se but a part of her personality or something along the line.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote