Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-04, 04:23   Link #12492
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Ha Ha Ha .. whoops .... crash .... ouch, It seems I really fell of my chair. Well I might consider what you suggested to me GrrDraxin. At least if I don't die, when I hear the voices of the characters. The fragment of the anime you showed me is also made by Gonzo I presume. . .

Well I think that RV deserves a decent animation, but it seems it's probable that it won't, which is a shame. What I would want to see Tsukune being GAR in th anime.

And GrrDraxin it's probably true that the writers of the RV anime felt inferior to Tsukune and wanted to drag him down to their level.
The original Kiddy Grade that this is a sequel to was done by Gonzo, but this one is not, it's done by Satelight. So it's already got a thumbs up in my book.

It's good that you're considering that. But don't jump on that bandwagon just yet, watch only the recommended episodes that won't make your eyes, ears (or even your brain for lack of plot) bleed, I'll try and compile a episode list that will hopefully prevent you from having R+V pantyshot nightmares.

It's probably fairly common in a lot of anime. If the character has more charm and GAR than the script writers, they get intimidated being compared and so make the character far more of a wuss than they were originally depicted in the source material. Unless it was a rape hentai manga, then they go overboard on making the females look even more pitiful and suffer more than they were originally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
For some reason Nana Mizuki's voice for Moka rubbed me the wrong way. I can stand most of the high pitched voices - some I even find cute. I just couldn't stand Moka's - both Inner and Outer.

That was quite funny Yes, I'm thankful they at least didn't go that route

I did say that Tsukune's voice was wimpy. It seemed like the writers didn't even bother to read the manga. They just thought, "Oh. It's the typical wimpy hero who gets himself an unwanted harem, lets make him sound like a pussy."
Well, who would you have liked to play as Moka and Tsukune then? I may not be in any way a seiyu guru, but at least there must be someone that you think could have filled both parts better.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2009-12-04 at 04:46.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote