View Single Post
Old 2012-09-20, 09:37   Link #75
Arya

Luckily my memory seems to have not enough room for everything, so usually when a show doesn't go with my favorite couple it won't last long in my memory either.
But Triple_R reminded me of Kanon, where I 'd preferred Nayuki, the MC's cousin, instead of that girl who came out of nowhere. It pissed me off, but ten years ago I was a noob so I was taken off-guard.

Another anime that I had forgotten is Zegapain, I totally was all for Shizuno, where sadly from the very start I had the feeling that she would have ended alone. And the whole concept of being forgotten really was sad enough even without having to have her rival being an osananajimi, like adding insult to injury for me

But the couple I really liked was Sen x Ritsuko from Sakamichi, ok, I dropped the series after six or seven episodes (basically when I felt the show had taken a slippery slope. For that reason I then spoiled the ending, so dropping the show was inevitable, and reading here and there that was the best choice I could have made). They were so good together. If only that MC hasn't been the MC of the show. Once in a life I rooted for a childhood friend character I got punished
Anyways, if SnA had been a romance anime instead of a coming of age one it could have get near True Tears in terms of awesomeness. Sadly it didn't.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote