View Single Post
Old 2011-10-01, 13:42   Link #26
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
because Kanade will troll Konoe if he doesn't step in.
And what obligation does he have to care about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
addressing second bold: Jirou does consider Konoe as a friend, what were u watching?

I really question your friends if they don't have this quality. In that, they would stand up for you. Not many people have this quality, as they are too busy thinking what's the benefit for them. It's not that he's a M, but rather he doesn't want his friends or the people around him to suffer. At least he doesn't have to deal with anime Kirino who show only a LITTLE to non existing gratitude.
that's a noble trait, quite praise worthy..but the way he carried it on is lame and pathetic.
And Kirino didn't have a punch that can sink a hole to a wall, don't compare them hehehehe

oh! I have a friend too...they will take my responsibility to take care my family, in case I'm dead in the line of duty. And I proud of them, like how proud your country men with their "Indonesia Raya" song Blitz-bro!
--------------
off topic:
Indonesia Raya is a masterpiece un-comparable to any of other countries national anthems. We have high regards to the composer, WR.Soperatman, like the 1st President Soekarno (please forgive me for mistyped their name if there's any)