View Single Post
Old 2007-12-02, 10:42   Link #735
MaxwellDemon
"Bi?!" BI?!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Because they were the only ones defeated by LEGAL Rozen Maidens, but the others were not. I still pretty like Blablabla's theory though.
You have to remember. Father told Shinku there is way WITHOUT killing all the other dolls to become Alice. So, if there is a way, why let the Alice Game continue if he really love all his doll?

That was my original question. Read my first post to learn my theory and why I asked that question. I already know the entire because they were legally defeated, which is still very misplaced however you put it.

Quote:
There is this theory I read somewhere, that Boku is known very devoted to her masters. In Ouverture, she made her master nearly die, so she's traumatic or something that she never fights with her whole power again, fearing that her master might be hurt, like Gin's feelings in the end of Traumend.
Never really went completely into that detail in the OVA, it just shows that Sui and Sou's master was terribly weak from Sou's power.

But why would she not fight with her whole power in such a crucial stage? Doesn't quite made sense.