View Single Post
Old 2008-03-09, 18:52   Link #85
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMS View Post
Yeah but I'm sure EP11 will bring a plot twist. I mean, we already know that hiromi says "I am not the one you like". I don't think it can be the Jun, since everyone already knows that- even her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
The tone of her voice says otherwise I don't see her saying anything like that to Shin in that tone of voice also don't Jun still doesn't want the relationship with Hiromi to end eventhough she made it clear she doesn't want to be with him. The preview you hear him saying "You won't meet up?" most likely saying it to Hiromi which will lead to the scene in her saying "The one you like isn't me". But who knows I could end up being wrong but I doubt it.
@ Zoddguts

Yes, I said it in the ep 10 thread that the main benefit of saying "the one you like isn't me" is that it implies that he, whoever that he is, likes someone else and not Hiromi.

If it is indeed Jun, it will be so that Jun realizes his feelings for Noe since he has been hiding them as fiercely as Hiromi was hiding her feelings for Shin earlier on in the series. And again, Jun still hasn't thought about who he likes in the positive sense, he's just been dwelling on Hiromi, and as JCMS points out, we all know he doesn't really like her that way. So that obviously begs the question of who he does feel that way about... and it would have to be Noe if Hiromi does pose that statement to him.
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote