View Single Post
Old 2009-12-05, 16:34   Link #138
kanonsgurl321
Kanon-kun's greatest fan!

It's great that this place has a thread for each character (hehe, sorry, I'm new!): finally I can talk about Kanon with other fans. *_*

I think Ryuukishi did a great job with him: I mean, he's not your typical, cute character; he's also so... complex! His personality, his relationship with Jessica and Shannon... *A* I wish there were more characters like him! Speaking of which, I read that someone said that Kanon-kun and Lelouch are similar? I think it's true! They're both deep characters with tragic pasts (okay, we don't know Kanon's yet, but, we know he's an orphan and all, and just look at him now T_T he must have suffered so much!). It's really easy to relate to them because they're just so... human. (And of course, they're both bishies tehehe! *is a fangirl too deep down*)

I think the relationship with Jessica gives Kanon a lot of depth: even though he doesn't return her feelings, it's clear that he doesn't want to hurt her deep down: he is human, even if he thinks he's only furniture.

Anyway, nice to meet you all, other Kanon-lovers!!

Last edited by kanonsgurl321; 2009-12-05 at 17:03.