View Single Post
Old 2012-12-18, 08:35   Link #6678
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Aki, the 7 episodes I listed out, would pretty much be Force if Tsuzuki had it animated. As I said, 2-4 manga chapters per episode is standard. The only currently running series I could point you to that I watch, is Fairy Tail. You can see for yourself, if you watch that, that it takes 2-4 chapters per episode. What eats up time is talking and exposition; when you take combat from manga and put it into anime, you usually find that you've only used up very little time.

So, as I was trying to point out, we're only 7 episodes in. Given what we've learned and established so far (tons of characters, and their motivations and some of their backstories, as well as combat and several plot developments), you just can't call it slow. If this were a weekly anime, I guarantee, you wouldn't be calling it slow at all.

At the very least, it's faster than StrikerS.

And Sansker, it's fine. If you don't get it and understand things by now in Force, you aren't going to, and I don't care to try and explain and point out pages anymore because that will involve walls of texts while I spell out every single detail you keep missing (or choosing not to see). Unless you want to stick a very specific thing, and I can point out every single place in the manga that addresses it. But that's only if you really want to understand, which I don't think, at this point, that you do.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote