View Single Post
Old 2013-02-24, 17:12   Link #137
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogotah View Post
Don't you think that Naruto has hit a power ceiling? He's done sage, he's mastered the nine's tail power....I really don't know what else he could do to get stronger....but I can hear Kishi's voice now saying " Don't tempt me, don't tempt me "
LOL, Naruto could do what everyone does to get stronger: learn something new . The Kage Bushin method alone gives Naruto the ability to master nearly every jutsu in existence as well as the 5 elements (potentially), so in no time he could go from the 10 or so core techniques he has to truly overwhelming numbers. From that, he could also continue to master the technique he already knows. And, of course, there is the legendary Uzumaki fuinjutsu he could learn...if he could ever get his hands on the techniques.

Naruto, right now, is almost just pure strength with some ingenuity mixed in. If he could ever actually learn how to harness that strength in truly productive manner then he would easily surpass all that came before him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster0 View Post
Naruto would turn hashirama into tree, cut it down,make some TP and wipe.
That's an interesting idea. We have seen how Naruto's chakra interacts with the Zetsu dolls, so it would be interesting to see how Naruto's chakra would react to a Zetsu body used in Edo Tensei.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote