View Single Post
Old 2010-10-05, 09:55   Link #35
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246
Or, at least, this is what I'd like to see. Instead, Kubo will just come up with some silly way to give Ichigo's powers back. Here's hoping the only way he can get his powers is to actually completely die, thus turning into a Shinigami full time...
Well, this wouldn't be Bleach anymore '-'
Bleach has always been about Ichigo and his interactions with Shinigamis/Shinigami powers/Hollow/Hollow powers/etc...if you remove that essence, then I guess you could go for an other series

Quote:
Whatever the case, nice ending with Rukia.
Yup, this was a really sad parting......reminds me of the SS arc except this time, both of them are not happy .

Quote:
Their relationship has always been the heart of the series...that, sadly enough, Kubo never really focuses on anymore...
I agree their relationship has always been the heart of the series, though I don't think this is the end for it. Seeing how both parties are not satisfied with the outcome, I have the feeling Mr. Kubo is going to put them into interaction again in the future =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
I missed the previous chapter so I'm gonna ask you all straight, anyone mentioned Neliel or Grimmjow being alive?
Nope