Thread: Crunchyroll Gosick
View Single Post
Old 2011-01-07, 14:33   Link #229
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Just finished watching the episode on Crunchyroll just now. I just fell in love with Bones all over again for making what I consider the perfect sort of adaption. They not only adapted the appropriate amount of events here, but managed to make changes that helped make the narrative flow better, removed parts of the novel I found stupid, and made things all round better while keeping everything else faithful. Madoka might have had the most stylish first episode thus far this season, but Gosick had the most solid one.
Spoiler for Gosick Episode 1: Rozen Maiden:

So overall, this was everything I hoped it would be and more and it deserves a whole 9/10 would've been a 10 had it not been for Kujo's VA, but oh well. Looking forward to what Bones does fro now on with this title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
What's the voice actress for Avril ?
She wasn't in this episode, we have to wait tell like episode 4 probably when this arc ends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
That is one crazily designed tower...
I know right? ^_^ Bones did not disappoint at in the design of the library wither inside or outside it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I don't remember there being a character with that name.
Ah, she was also in the first novel, but they didn't introduce her yet. They well eventually, but this was another (minor) thing they altered.

Spoiler for if you are curious on who she is:

Last edited by Arabesque; 2011-01-07 at 15:10.
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote