Hmmm...

Arrow Medaka Box [Manga]

Serialized in Weekly Shounen Jump
Arthor: Nishio Ishin
Artist: Akatsuki Akira
Genre: Comedy, Ecchi, School Life, Shounen

Synopsis from Mangaupdates:
Quote:
Kurokami Medaka, a first year, is elected as Student Council President, and the first thing she does is establish a suggestion box. Since she was just elected as Student Council President, she's holding all the Student Council's responsibilities, and wearing their armbands.

So, she asks for her childhood friend, Hitoyoshi Zenkichi, for help.
When I started reading this series, the only thing I could think of was how similar this was to Haruhi. Medaka just like Haruhi, controls Zenkichi (Kyon) on her every whim. The only differenece between her and Haruhi is that, Haruhi has God like powers while Medaka doesn't, though she is still strong-willed and has many unbelievable talents. Zenkichi is also not weak like many other main protaganists are in other series as shown in the first chapter. He understands Medaka the most therefore the reason he has a crush on her. Anyway this series just started (only 3 chapters and a one shot) and it has alot of potential, I hope it lasts long unlike Mx0 which ended to early in my opinion. Its awesome so check it out.

P.S Shiranui is just too damn cute but I can't help but feel that she is up to something suspicious.

Last edited by Jze0; 2009-12-11 at 02:53.
Jze0 is offline   Reply With Quote