View Single Post
Old 2009-05-21, 07:24   Link #101
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus
It's his crime he defends with those ideals. Yes, it's his right. And it's also Nina's right to remove his from the platoon for that.
Ok.

Quote:
If it wasn't for his earlier actions, Nina could just fire him on the spot.
That’s a bit harsh. Nina isn’t like that at all. She is as you said, a paladin.

Quote:
Heck, Gorneo and his monkey want to kill him even though they're aware of his accomplishments.
Which Layfon could’ve killed them in the process. But he didn’t, he spared them, even with his ‘ideals’. So he didn’t stray off afterall.

Quote:
You're talking as if his crime was stealing bread from bakery. His crimes were severe enough to grant his exile, removal of his rank and hatred from whole Grendan city. The conflict of those ideals weren't something trivial like "you like yellow huh? I don't like it, let's separate".
That’s Grendan, now he’s in Zuellni. And what he did in Zuellni are by far more beneficial for its citizens than Nina can ever achieved, yes?

Quote:
Nope, Layfon would devolve back into his emo comatose as it's Nina's actions that kept him moving forward. I didn't speculate about "what would happen" anyway.
He’s perfectly capable alone mentally as shown in ep 7, 12-14.

Quote:
Because after all that happened, he still hid the real truth from her. He was literally asking for it.
But she still accepted him while being pissed. ‘I hate you!!!’, ‘I know….’. Classic. Fon-fon stood by his ideals quite gallantly.